Saturday, April 21, 2007

TONG HUILING.


you are not funny at all.
you clown. :p



hahah.KIDDING la!(copy Wuzun)
hahah. really kding only la..


the korean and my brother looked miles apart leh.
my brother was really angry when i told him what you said.
haha!







see! my brother so shuai! (ahem... i post these pictures also partly to show how cute i am. lol . tsktsk )


















my Gosh, miles apart la Tong huiling :)





anw,anw, last yr christmas photos(of course , every phto has me! HAHA. my blog rite? *huge grin-)






red ear ear-rings, red tissue, red bracelet ,and red "rose" ring..

red christmas cap! :D







Chubby bunny.



WAHAHAAAAAHAHAH!!!!!! i m sure Edwin and guys wont be mad when i put this up, bcos these pictures can make people laugh even after a hard day at work .Just like how these photos made me laugh!!haha! too cute! (and funny. ahem :DD)






____














ciaos.

1:54 AM

I love you.